2020 opening date: TBD
Spring Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Clifton Park’s skate park is located off of Clifton Country Road.
This is an unstaffed park.
• Park users use the park at their own risk of being injured. The Town of Clifton Park will not be liable for injuries.
• The Town of Clifton Park is not responsible for personal property brought to the park.
• Rough play, abusive behavior, obscene language, and obscene graphics on equipment or clothing will not be toleratedand may be grounds for removal from the park.
• All equipment is to be used per manufacturer’s specifications. Skaters must wear shirts, shoes and helmets. Inline skatersmust also wear wrist guards.
• Only one person at a time is allowed to skate on a ramp.
• The park will not be open when the equipment, apparatus, and/or pavement is wet or icy.
• Skaters are to use only the equipment that is appropriate for their skill level.
• Report visible hazards or repair needs to the Town Buildings and Grounds Department at 518-371-6651.
• Only skateboard, scooters and inline skates are permitted. All other uses are prohibited which include BMX, heelies, snake boards, wave boards, or any other type of rideable items.
• All equipment used by park users must be in good condition and not damage the park or its structures.
• Recklessness will not be tolerated. All skaters must use this facility responsibly to avoid injury to themselves or others.The use of proper skater etiquette is expected at all times.
• No skating or trespassing is permitted when the skate park is closed. Violators will be prosecuted.
• The following are prohibited: radios/boom boxes, smoking, vaping, alcohol, chewing gum and tobacco products.
• All forms of graffiti, tagging or other means of defacing town property is strictly prohibited. Violators will beprosecuted.
• No knives, guns, or weapons of any nature shall be permitted in any portion of the Park.
• Eating and drinking is permitted in picnic area only.
• Glass containers are prohibited on town property.
• No contests of any sort are allowed in the park unless organized by the Town of Clifton Park.
• No person or group shall provide instruction, coaching, or teaching of skating or skateboarding in the park for any fee or compensation. No person shall pay another person at the park for instruction, coaching, or teaching.
|08 Apr 2020;|
CANCELLED--Open Space, Trails & Riverfront Committee Meeting
|10 Apr 2020;|
First Friday at Groom's Tavern - Spring Season Wildflowers
|13 Apr 2020;|
Town Board Meeting