We have some policy updates for the upcoming 2023 summer!
We no longer designate “primary pool”; your membership allows you full access to all three town pools, and you may now bring guests to any of the pools. Each membership is allowed to bring unlimited guests (regardless of residency) on SEVEN OCCASIONS. Guests are no longer considered “out of town” or “local.” The guest fee remains a low cost of $5 per person, with children aged 3 and younger free.
As a reminder (not changed from previous years):
- Extended family members can be added to a family membership. The extended family member MUST be living in the same household on a full-time basis.
- Members are required to provide their town pool photo id for admission to the pool. We cannot make exceptions. Please be prepared to show ID to the gate attendant.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult (an adult is anyone aged 18 and older).
- Approved flotation devices will be permitted only in the designated are of the main pool. The device must be attached to the child to aid in swimming. An adult must accompany and directly supervise the child. Rafts or tubes are not permitted in the pool.
- Smoking, glass containers, alcohol, pets, bicycles, and unruly behavior are strictly prohibited.
Failure to adhere to the pool regulations, and the rules posted at the pools,
MAY RESULT IN REVOCATION OF MEMBERSHIP.
Please contact the Office of Parks and Recreation with questions or concerns.