Click on the link above to access the FAQ's
1. Are there any electrical plans available?
2. Are there any electrical bills available for review?
Yes. A year to date collection is available at the following link Ice Arena National Grid Bills.
3. What are the average yearly operating hours for the ice rink?
For the purposes of this RFP, respondents should use 2,300 hours as a figure.
4. Does the solicitation seek a design/build proposal?
Our understanding of design/build in the construction industry is a bid that seeks both the design and construction services for a construction project contracted by a single entity. This solicitation is similar, in that it seeks a plan for a series and combination of LED lighting related fixtures to optimally, and cost-efficiently, serve the ice arena facility, The Town understands that procurement of the lights and fixtures will likelt involve their purchase from a manufacturer who will most likelt be a seperate entity, and that subcontracting with seperate entity to perform the installation and testing of the lights and fixtures may be allowed.
5. Is there a prevailing wage requirement for this project?