- July 4th Celebration - Bring your family, friends, and neighbors as we mark the birth of our nation in small-town America style! Clifton Park's July Fourth Celebration culminates with great entertainment and the Capital Region's largest locally sponsored fireworks display! Live music featuring: Hellcat Maggie and The New York Players!
- Performing Arts at the Common - The Town brings professional entertainers to the outdoor stage at Clifton Common every Sunday night at 7:00 p.m. during the months of July and August. On Wednesday evenings at 7:00 p.m. during the months of July and August there is children's entertainment; such as puppet shows, magic acts, clowns or music. Although there are a few bleachers, most guests bring lawn chairs and blankets to the free concerts. The musical is held at 8:00 pm at Clifton Common.
- Farm Fest - This event, which highlights the farms and agricultural areas in the Town, is held September 16-17, 2017 from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Saturday & Sunday. Participating farms are open for tours and offer demonstrations, entertainment, and great food. Please check back for full brochure.
- WinterFest - February 11, 2017
The Town of Clifton Park is pleased to announce its annual Winterfest on Saturday, February 11, 2017. Join your friends and neighbors during this day of fun and excitement in and out of the cold! A complete schedule will be posted in December. Please save the date and watch for a detailed schedule!
Events to include:
"Taste of Clifton Park" best soup contest!
Clifton Park Idol singing competition!
Clifton Park Community Chorus performance!
Face painting and more!
The 12th-Annual Clifton Park Idol contest will be held in the morning. Registration will start in December. Please check our website for more information.
Riverview Orchards - Horse drawn sleigh rides and lunch on the farm.
Winter nature tour at local town park.
- Cross Country Ski Lessons - January 12, 19, 26; February 2, 16, 23; March 2, 16, 23, 30
The Town of Clifton Park, in cooperation with the Shenendehowa Nordic Club, announces its Beginner Cross Country Ski Lessons program. Classes are offered as snow conditions allow from 6:30pm-8:00pm on the above dates at the Shenendehowa Adult Community Center. All ages and families are welcome. Pre-registration is required. Registration for the program is at the Office of Parks, Recreation and Community Affairs at Town Hall, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Class fee is $12 per person per session. Bring your own cross country skis.
- Moonlight Ski - Thursday December 8; Thursday January 5; Thursday February 9; Thursday March 9; Thursday April 6, 2016-2017
Join us during our free Family Moonlight Cross Country Ski evening at the Vischer Ferry Nature Preserve on the above dates when snow conditions permit. Everyone is invited to participate and must bring their own ski equipment.
There will be a warm-up fire and the Shenendehowa Nordic Club will provide hot drinks and marshmallows during the event. Participants will meet at the preserve's main parking lot on Riverview Road (at the Whipple Bridge) at 7:00 pm.